Friday, March 31, 2006

If I knew how to add pulsing hearts, I would


I found this really retarded site this morning called Olbermannwatch, which claims to keep its ever watchful eye on (boyfriend to the Medley household) Keith Olbermann. They call him things like "KO" and "Krazy Keith" and I can only imagine how fucking hilarious Keith himself might find such a site.
Keith Olbermann is everything America needs in a "talking head" journalist. He's funny, intelligent, self-deprecating, fiercly honest and above all, he doesn't take himself or his opinions too seriously. It doesn't hurt that he's handsome to look at and has ipecable taste in ties.
I know it's arrogant to say shit like this, but Keith Olbermann is so likable, I honestly can't fathom someone hating him this much...unless that someone were all up in Bill O'Reilly's fallafel. Which, upon further inspection of the site, does seem to the be the case.
I know I'm not alone in my love for the Keith since Moveon.org sent me an email yesterday asking me to commit to watching Countdown. Well, yeah, duh.
Watch Countdown, bitches.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Of course you're not alone in your Olbermann love - I run an entire blog dedicated to the man!
http://relevantortrue.blogspot.com

But while I do agree with you that Olbermannwatch is beneath contempt, "KO" is a legit nickname going back at least as far as his old SportsCenter days.

lateshoes said...

True about the "KO"...I guess it's just seeing someone type it with contempt, like when someone totally unrelated to you calls your mom, "mom."

Anonymous said...

FYI...your link to MoveOn.org is broken.

Keep up the good work!

PS, I'd publish my name but after looking at the foul OlbermannWatch.com site I'm afraid of those fascists tracking me down.