Friday, March 31, 2006

Fucking Marc Jacobs and his fucking handbags


I'm obsessed with this goddamn handbag. It retails between $550 and $1000. A) I don't have that kind of money and B) I'm fairly certain that Lars would have my head if I even dreamt of spending more than 30 bucks on a purse. But, I'm ob-fucking-sessed. I love it. I covet it. I haven't stopped thinking about it since I laid eyes on it on Nordstrom exactly one week ago. I love you black Venetia handbag...I fucking love you!!! You're the perfect shape and the perfect size. You have adorable little front pockets that are just the right size for cell phones and ipods. I haven't looked, but I bet your insides are all soft and pretty too...(sigh)

Give it!! I feel like throwing a baby tantrum. I want this bag, a new cell phone and a 14" ibook. Someone be nice.

No comments: