Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Is someone popping popcorn?


In the vast sea of construction noises that take place behind my head each day, I've learned to tune most of them out....except, of course the earth moving vibrations that cause my teeth to chatter.
But, right now there's this popcorn popping sort of a noise that I'm just going to go out on a limb and call a "leak from above" dripping water just behind my cubicle. This can't be good.
What is good? My quick thinking in giving Lars the camera last night when he decided to shave off his beard.
The conversation went something like:
"You know I'm putting this on my blog, right?"
"(sigh) Yeah, I know."

1 comment:

James said...

This is extremely disconcerting. Not Lars's facial hair, but the fact that I just went an entire week with an identical robbing-a-stagecoach-on-horseback moustache.

I just killed it today. Perhaps I should post a photo.

Coincidences would be great if they weren't so coincidental.