Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So many Myspace Surveys, so little time



1. Who was the last person you slept in a bed with?
Lars

2. Where was the last place you went out to eat?
this crazy diner called Smitty's in Idaho Falls

3. What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
some really, really, really crappy wine I bought in a Rexburg grocery store just because I could

4. How many significant others have you cheated on?
none

5. What is more essential - a pretty face or a great body?
um, shallow much? and also - I'm not a dude, dude....so when you say "pretty face" it makes me think of Orlando Bloom who makes me want to yack.

6. What is the value of all the jewelry on you?
do you want to rob me, now is that it?

7. Medicine, fine arts, or law?
Bon Jovi, happy trees, Law & Order

8. When was the last time you got a good workout?
ummm...

9. Best kind of pizza?
Veggie Delite from Papa Murphy's

10. If you need a new pair of jeans, what store do you go first?
I don't wear jeans, biiitch

11. Where did your last hug take place?
in my bedroom

12. What were you doing at 11:59 PM on Saturday night?
watching Hellraiser: Hellworld in a hotel in Rexburg

13. Are you a quitter?
not really, no.... are YOU a quitter?

14. Who was the last person you had in your room?
dogs and cats

15. Is your bedroom window open?
you really are trying to rob me - fucking, no.

16. Can you speak another language?
English, motherfucker - do you speak it?

17. How about put your legs behind your head?
uhhh

18. What is in store for your future?
I'm going to eat breakfast for lunch with some friends

19. Who was the last band you saw live?
this is really sad, cos it's been a while and I honestly don't remember

20. When was the last time you went dancing while under the influence?
1993

21. Do you take care of your friends while they're sick?
If they needed me, I would

22. What is your favorite soda?
iced tea

23. How many songs are on your iTunes?
3111

24. When was the last time you received something over $500?
like someone gave me some worth more than that?? I have no idea...probably my wedding two years ago

25. Have you been through driver's ed yet?
no, but I'm turning 15 next week....so look out.

26. What will you be next school year?
too old to answer these kinds of questions

27. Who is your favorite person to have a serious conversation with?
Sirius Black.

30. Are you experienced?
like in a Jimi Hendrix kind of way?

31. Any historical figures that you envy?
Divine

32. Describe what you're wearing in detail?

why? Okay, whatever.

33. What brand of digital camera do you own?
Olympus

34. What do you think about people who party a lot?
I don't think about them. I'm too busy getting a good night's sleep like a granny

35. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable?
Not really, no. Unless you're my dirty, old boss who liked to talk about Crisco and butt plugs and shit...I guess, there's a limit.

36. What makes a perfect evening?
good movie or tv, good food, cuddling etc...

37. Who was the last person to sleep over at your house?
uhhh... I think my brother-in-law slept over like a year ago

38. iPod?
I would die without it, so if you're still thinking of stealing shit from me, just remember that I'd rather kick your balls into to hamburger than let you have it.

39. How often do you tan, if you do at all?
my driving arm is pretty tan

40. What was the last CD you purchased?
The Very Best of Hall & Oates

41. Have you ever been offered a job?
Yep

42. What are two bands/singers that you will always love?
Hall and Oates - duh and Prince

43. Have you ever stolen anything off of a road?
I stole some money that flew out of a guy's car...but, only because when I stopped to help him pick it all up, he was the HUGEST asshole

45. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Tawnya

46. What of the seven deadly sins are you guilty of?
I've probably been guilty of all of them at some point

47. Do you do homework in coffee shops?
No, because I don't have homework because I'm what they call a grown-up. Sort of.

No comments: