Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Harry Potter Fan-Fic

I think I may need to grab my clook and masticate.

There are 40 or so chapters, so get slogging. A few pointers before you begin. You should know that everyone at Hogwarts is now totally "goffic," satanic and belong to Slytherin House. Harry is a vampire now, oft referred to as Vampire or Vampire Potter. Hermione is also a vampire who's real name is actually B'loody Mary Smith. And Ron...dear Ron is now someone called Diabolo and all of...well, everyone has totally been gaying out; Harry and Draco, Snape (or Snap as the author repeatedly mis-types) and Loopin, Spape and Draco and so on and so on.
I'm not quite sure why Voldemort is still the bad guy since everyone is evil and loves Good Charlotte and My Chemical Romance....but, there you have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AN: Special fangz (get it, coz Im goffik) 2 my gf (ew not in that way) raven, bloodytearz666 4 helpin me wif da story and spelling. U rok! Justin ur da luv of my deprzzing life u rok 2! MCR ROX!