Sunday, September 03, 2006

This Just In: Right-wing Bloggers Drown in Pool of Semen, Despite Scrotum-Floats

Some more Right-wing Blogs to chicket-check and give some shit to:
Moonbattery, Liberal Wrong Wing, Michelle Malkin (Ann Coulter-lite), and Sister Toldjah (ugh).
I never thought I would be a polititcal blogger. I mean, I'm a fat girl who tells funny stories about herself and sometimes talks shit about the movies/ tv shows I watch and occasionally I even tell charming little anecdotes, typically involving buttholes. I'm a goofball, a clown. What I didn't quite know about myself and what I couldn't anticipate until the task was laid before me, is that, despite my insecurities, shortcomings and failures...I'm a brave motherfucker. I don't mind pissing people off or as my 7th grade yearbook so lovingly claims, "sparking controversy." I don't mind saying what I think either in a personal setting like this blog or writing for New West. I am finding that I censor myself on occasion, so as to maintain at least some credibility...but, I haven't ever censored my point of view...even when that meant saying nice things about Mitt Romney.
I think I'm sort of proud of myself, two weeks into this new job and feeling hopeful about the possibilities. I had forgotten what that's like. I've really never gotten paid to do something I actually enjoy before and it makes a tremendous difference.
Lars has been amazingly supportive...he's actually been busy working overtime his damn self, which in a way is good. Our first wedding anniversary is one week from today. We can hardly believe it. This year has gone by so quickly. My wish for this coming year is for it to last longer and be filled with more money and even more sex. With all the working we're doing, we should at least manage one of those. I'm still going to wish for both, though.

Sorry, despite the provocative title, there's nothing actually in this particular blog about those pesky fuckers...well except that I'm pretty certain they all play with eachother's wang-dang-doodles, if you know what I mean.

No comments: