Friday, July 21, 2006

One a' them survey thingies

1. FIRST NAME? Tracy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I can't remember, I don't think so. I think my mom just wanted a name that couldn't be shortened. Of course she then proceeded to call my "Tray" my whole life. "Tray" and "Fred" (because I had/have "Fred Flintstone toes"). Thanks mom.

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? When the ladies on the Starting Over house built a house for Habitat for Humanity and the dad who was getting the house started crying. I can't see men cry, I tells ya.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Not really, though I like it when I think it looks like my mom's.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't really enjoy the words, "LUNCH MEAT," but I like roast beef and pastrami and capacolla ham.

6. KIDS? Dogs and cats. Someday kids. Although, yesterday I, in all seriousness almost went to war with the 8 year old next door. He had been outside SCREAMING for about 3 hours and I finally had to let the dogs out to pee...and of course they started barking at the little bastard (he's been known to squirt them with water pistols and throw things at the fence toward them (including pruning sheers that he's parents left lying around in the yard)). So, I let the dogs out and they're barking and the kid says to his parents that we "shouldn't be ALLOWED to let the dogs outside." What? We shouldn't be able to let our dogs out in our own yard? Stupid 8 year old! Where are they supposed to pee, besides on your stupid face?! It took every bit of strength in my body not to run outside, grab the little snot and yell, "YOU'RE PARENTS SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED TO LET YOOOUUU OUTSIDE, YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" Instead I opened all of the windows to the back and side of our house facing theirs and played at maximum volume the most abrasive, hard core punk records, spewing as many "F" words as I could find in our collection, until he finally got scared and went back inside.
This incident has made me question my ability to deal with children.

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I'd be a fool not too, who wouldn't be friends with a grown woman who seriously wants to fight an 8 year old?

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I have a blog. It's like a journal that strangers get to read.

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What do you think?

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? I do.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, for money. I will bungee jump for $160,000 bucks. Someone find me a sponsor.

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I like cinnamon toast crunch a lot....and also Banana Nut Crunch...Crunch is apparently key.

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. I'm a lazy, lazy bitch.

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Does strong willed count?.... (I have to steal Anita's answer here)

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies n' Cream / Peanut Butter Chocolate

16. SHOE SIZE? 6 1/2 - 7

17. RED OR PINK? Pink phone

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? the chubby stomach and the lack of discretionary funds

19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? The crew of the Battlestar Galactica. (I'm going to steal Angie's answer here!)

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whatev.

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I'm wearing a black skirt and black converse.

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? coffee and a donut. I'm like a cop.

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? a mix that I made for my friends Jimi and Karen.

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? fuchsia

25. FAVORITE SMELL? rain, bar-b-q, money

26. FAVORITE SPORT TO PLAY? roller skating

31. EYE COLOR? brown/ green when I'm angry or sad

32. HAT SIZE? head size. Do people really know their hat size?

33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yep

34. FAVORITE FOOD? steak from the grill. We really need a bar-b-q grill so we can give back our neighbor's little table top one that we've had for like a month now. Also home-made mashed potatoes with fresh chives and sour cream... and also I make a pretty mean curry. Mmm curry.

36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Uhhhhhhh.... An Inconvenient Truth? I think.

37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? navy

38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer and Winter both suck goats. I like Autumn and spring. The shortest seasons in the great state of Utah.

39. HUGS OR KISSES? We have to choose now? I'll take both, please.

40. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream

41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Is Tucker Carlson gay?

42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Ann Coulter

43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? That's a funny question actually. I'm reading "Secrets of a Summer Night" by Lisa Kleypas.
My friend Lisa "Not Kleypas" and I are planning to write a romance novel...which means we have to read some first. Here's what I've learned so far; she who uses the word "sardonic" the most times wins.

44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Um, it's 2006...we don't use no stinking mouse pads.

45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Starting Over house and a Discovery Times documentary about how the American government has enslaved us to the oil industry even though we have all of the technology we need to live independently of it. Now why would they do that? I can't think of one link between Big Oil and the American Gov- oh, wait!

46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? The sound of my bank account having money in it...and clicky keyboard noises.

47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Stones pre-Tales from the Crypt era and the Beatles are both totally dope unto me. (I will steal Angie's answer again here).

48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Iran.

49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Not punching stupid 8 year olds or they're stupid parents. Not yelling the "F" word at stupid 8 year olds and also not kicking stupid 8 year olds in the stomach and chopping up their stupid 8 year old bodies to feed to my dogs.

50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Miami Beach/ sometime in 1974

No comments: