Friday, January 13, 2006

I finally have access to the world....

But, I’m afraid it’s already too late for my sanity.

I want to throw a tantrum like a baby. I feel like the entire universe is out to get me today.
I ran for the bus, causing my heart rate to go up and sweat to trickle down my ass crack and STILL missed the bus because the motherfucking bus driver was ahead of schedule, but couldn’t be bothered to wait 5 seconds for the sweaty, panting fat girl running her ass off.

Then I get to work and my computer is disconnected from the “network” preventing me, not only from doing any actual work, but also from communicating with the universe. No internet. No email.

So, I sat at my desk, reading the City Weekly, making myself hungry reading about Greek Burger restaurants in town and how awesome they are. Hmm.. Maybe I’ll get to have lunch with my friends? That would be fun.

You can probably guess that I was DENIED on that as well. Tawnya had some sort of “office lunch” and Angie didn’t drive to work, so we can’t do anything either. I’m stuck here with no fucking lunch and I’m really mad and I hate the world and yes, I’ve burst into tears like 9 times today…and oh yeah, Lars has to work late tonight and my house is a mess and days like today are why I don’t own a fire arm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and then we really DID have lunch. ah, good times...

- tawnya