Thursday, November 17, 2005

The babies in thoughtful repose

Yeah, call me if you ever see anything cuter in your whole pathetic life.

I'm at work by myself, so quite frankly the whole "working" thing can suck it.

Don't tell anyone, but I'm taking tomorrow off to see a children's movie and don't tease me cos I already feel like a bit of a perve....a giddy, giddy perve. I was talking to Lars about how I don't think that Joseph and Ralph Feinnes look related at all...and then I burst into squeels and said, "YA KNOW WHO HE DOES LOOK LIKE?.....VOLDEMORT!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEE!"

Speaking of sqeeing...Veronica Mars was awesome last night and if you're still not watching this show, I'm not sure if we can be friends. I've fully indoctrinated Tawnya with the 1st season dvd's and you're totally next, bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weird! i never thought much about it before, but ralph fiennes DOES look like voldemort!!!

veronica mars is good show...must watch more...love logan....he's so messed up...what's up with bus crash...will keith run for sherrif....kill...kill..killl....

dude i have NOT been indoctrinated!

- tawnya