Thursday, August 25, 2005

Don't look back and brag


Chubby Bunny is on a brief hiatus while I think of nothing but wedding and cleaning and laundry for the next (holy shit) two weeks. I always think it's funny how recommitted I get whenever we're taking a break. Breaks are good for the soul, I guess. (This is why we should get at least a month vacation every year....AT LEAST).
I Googled us (because I'm fucking vain, sue me) and I found some gems: our interview/ article in City Weekly, our CD review, our first Top 50 local CD appearance,
Shelley Jackson's book tour diary (there's even a picture of me with really short hair, looking very fat), speaking of fat, it's unfortunate that the site where the reviewer says something about me looking like I eat too many twinkies is gone...lame.
Anyway, all this looking back has me thinking about where we're going. We want to record, but I don't want to do the typical "lo-fi" thing, I want to do something special. I want to push it...push it real good.
Stay tuned for the next great phase of the Chubby Bunny.

No comments: