Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Another Myspace Survey

1. What is your Dad's name?
Mack-daddy

2. What body part do you hate?
the parts that make allergies happen

3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
Gross

4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Let me think...no. I thought about making out in a movie theatre, but I was too busy having sex.

5. What body part do you wash first?
pits, tits...then ass.

6. Do you have any piercings?
ears

7. Do you have any tattoos?
Yes. Do you plan on identifying my body?

8. Is your driveway steep?
What is this driveway you speak of?

9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
cheddar

10. Have you ever been tied up?
I don't really see how that's any of your business

11 Whats the weirdest thing you've been grounded for?
Shaving my eyebrows off. I got grounded from Mtv and Cyndi Lauper

13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?
I wouldn't really call them "dates," but I did smooch on two guys in one day. What? I was young.

14. How many times have you been cursed at?
double dumb ass on you, survey

15. Which shoe do you put on first?
right

16. How old are you?
32

17. Have you ever been to a gay bar?
yep

18. Have you ever had any Friends with Benefits?
I've had a few friends who've grabbed at my teets, yeah.

19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
their love of hookers, blow and ample boobies.

20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Actually, no. I didn't.

21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting?
not on your life, Hitlah.

22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall
asleep?
right now it's Veronica Mars. I'm still in denial. I couldn't even watch the rerun episode last night without pouting.

23. have you ever had a song written about you?
my husband wrote a song about me and I think I've had a few poems written about me too. I'm a muse like Olivia Newton John in Xanadu.

24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you do?
I'd choose to blow my brains out. This Sophie's choice is too gross to think about.

25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
Besides all the coke and mary-j?

26. What was your childhood nickname?
Fred

27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
actually it was about an hour ago and the summer work picnic

28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Have you ever seen Kinky Kong?

29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
Besides coke and mary-j?

30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
gross

31. How do you normally eat your Oreo cookies?
I'm not allowed to eat those

33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others???
sit ups

36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
depends

37. Why are you doing this survey?
because Angie did it and yes, if she jumped off of a bridge I probably would too. I'm trying to distract myself from gnawing job uncertainty.

38. Do you scrunch or fold the toilet paper?
I do what I gotta do, man. I don't think about it. - Word

42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
There's a joke to be made here.

45. Have you ever called your love interest by another girl/guys name?
I don't think so, no.

46. Have you ever gotten caught sleeping while on a date?
you say "caught sleeping" like it's a bad thing.

47. Have you ever played naked twister?
oh, god no.

48. Have you ever been drunk at work/school?
Actually. When I worked at Sam Weller's and there was free wine. Yes.

49. Have you ever found your date's brother or sister to be hotter then your date?
fucking gross.

50. How many Bryce's do you know?
I have a zero Bryce policy

51. What makes you laugh?
your face

No comments: