Sunday, September 17, 2006

Motherfrakker



Dear Readers,
I have seen the future and by that I mean the first 4 episodes of Battlestar Galactica season 3. I can't tell you how, so don't ask...what I can tell you is that you've got exactly three weeks to catch up on seasons one and two before witnessing some of the best television you will ever...I mean ever witness.
My butthole was clenched tighter than Kevin Federline's grip on Britney's credit card.
I know it's sick and in some ways slightly sad, but I'm in love with these characters. I love them and I can tell you that as complicated and frakked up as the show has been in the past...it's nothing compared to the situations, tension and all around mindfrak they find themselves in by episode 4.
I love this show like a person and just have to feel sorry for anyone not watching it.

*As a side-note, you will begin using the word, "frak" in your daily language...no matter how hard you try not to.
I remember when the old series was on that my mom used to say it. There's nothing in the world like a free "f" word.

In other tv news...my beloved America's Next Top Model is starting its 7th cycle this Wednesday. You don't want to miss it.

Man, I sound like the hugest douchebag.

No comments: