Sunday, August 27, 2006

Out of it

I just finished cleaning the house and FINALLY took a shower, yes, at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. I'm trying to find something to write about for my first New West piece of the week. Unfortunately, reading the news is putting me to sleep, so blogging it is.
First, I have to say that I'm in love with my little macbook. The keyboard is super clicky, but not clunky...it's the keyboard that Goldylocks chose. There is no way that I could have made it through last week without it and I get the feeling that we're going to be constant companions from here on out.
Writing 4 stories a week isn't as easy a task as I originally thought. Last week was really rough. There's no more coming home and lounging about or getting anything else done for that matter. I think we had hotdogs for dinner two nights in a row. I spent most of the week completely exhausted, but I have to say... it felt good, busy...but, good.
I hope this week I can find some time to blog for real and like actually be funny and have a personality and shit.

No comments: