Friday, June 23, 2006

Yeah, I've been an ignore-y, little bitch this week...so what

For those of you who don't know how boring my job is, I won't bore you with describing it...just know that the words "fiscal year" are involved and...hey! WAKE UP!... Anyway, yeah so the end of the fiscal year doth approach and that means that Tracys have to do workies like a big girl. Look, I'm not happy about it either, but I should have something really cool to say next week and most likely some really hilarious pictures of me attempting to roller skate after a 16 year hiatus. My skates and some happy red wheels from RollerGirl should be arriving on Tuesday and to say I'm excited would be a gross understatement.
Chubby Bunny is playing a show tonight in Provo (so if you're in the U.C. you should come) and then tomorrow I'm going to Bear Lake with my home girls, which means the copious amount of weed pulling that needs to take place in my front yard is just going to have to wait. Fuck you, weeds! I'm going to the beach.

No comments: