Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Remember Tommy Page?

I used to love this nasally fucker. I must have listened to this record 10 thousand times until I had to forsake him for the much more manly, Rick Astley.

Do you remember when D.J. totally embarrassed herself and thought he was going to be her boyfriend, but really he already had a girl friend??
Yeah, me too.

Paintings In My Mind

(Tommy Page)



Picture this, you and me

walking down a white sand beach

We're holding hands, the warm winds blow

We're all alone

All these dreams are fantasies

they're not real, not reality

And now I cry over you, nearly die over you

and all the bits and pieces of us that I try to find



Chorus:

are only paintings in my mind

Faded memories

of another place and time

We were happy as can be

You were loving me

And now it's just an image that I find

like the paintings in my mind



When you left I fell apart

I was torn, you broke my heart

And now I cry over you, nearly die over you

And all the bits and pieces of us that I try to find

(exists as paintings in my mind)

chorus



Impressions of the way it was

Long ago, somewhere back in time

No comments: