Monday, August 29, 2005

13 days

My back hurts from hunching over the table, folding our DIY programs with Shannon yesterday. Bone Folders are your friend!! (Or "Boner folder" as Shannon kept calling it).
I think I actually saw Lars for 35 minutes in total over the weekend.
I had my Bridal shower Friday night, which was awesome, because my dudes are awesome. We went to Mazza and dined on some very tasty Middle Eastern food. Our waitress was super nice, but talked so loud that she sounded like full-on Charlie Brown adult squawk. I got amazing and sweet presents (I smell real, real good now) and it was all around a fantastic little shower.
On Saturday Shannon and I drove around getting odds and ends: paper for the programs, ribbon for the programs, a connector chord to hook the ipod up to a PA, blank CD's for music back up, an extra hose for the back yard, a new shower curtain, beads for bridesmaid's necklaces, a new baby-gate for Stanley, and so on and so on. Meanwhile, Lars started deep cleaning the carpets.
Yesterday, we printed up the programs and Shannon and I spent the better part of the day folding and tying ribbon. After Shannon went home Lars and I watched the saddest episode of Angel ever (the one where Fred dies) and I made one of the necklaces.
I'm completely wiped out.
Wiped out.
See my wedding planning notebook here to see the programs.

5 comments:

James said...

Meanwhile, Lars started deep cleaning the carpets.

Euphemism.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
lateshoes said...

deep cleaning, deep tissue... you decide.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.