Thursday, May 05, 2005

A long time ago, we used to be friends but I haven't thought of you lately at all


Ok, someone either has to strike me with a 5-day coma inducing blow to the head or hook me up with some meds until Tuesday. I have been wholey seduced by a blonde teenager and her band of shady school chums. You guys, I squeeled when she kissed Logan for the first time. I. Squeeled. All is going to be revealed in the season finale this coming Tuesday and I don't see how I can be expected to wait. I'm old. My heart can't take this kind of stress. If you haven't been watching this show, I absolutly forbid you from watching the finale. You will rent or buy the 1st season dvd when it comes out and watch it (most likely in one sitting). You will eat cheetos and pizza and you will wonder how I ever waited whole weeks between episodes. It's that good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got to be kidding me... Anyway, blessing on your house from Yaweh Bin Yaweh.