Wednesday, April 20, 2005

ljv aperfbqpurhgau

I'm not quite sure how today got off to such a phenomenal start.
I slept through the alarm.
Didn't wash my hair.
Put on my coat that was still wet from yesterday.
Thought we had locked ourselves out of the house without a key.
Walked really fast to catch my bus.
Missed my bus.
...by like 17 seconds.
Walked an additional 9 (Salt Lake City sized) blocks downtown to catch the trax.
Missed the trax.
Waited.
Froze.
Caught the trax.
Had to sit backwards.
Felt sick.
Walked up a gigantic hill.
Wanted to have lunch with my friends.
Can't have lunch with my friends.
My desk is freezing.
I just ate my breakfast, but I'm already hungry.
Meh.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

*hug* How about eating some of that severed finger? Looks Tasty!! :D

Hope the rest of the day is better. Knit some.
M