Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Dear Stanley,

I love you because you bark at white buckets and other inanimate objects.
I love you because you want to kick the asses of all the loud little girls in our neighborhood.
I love you because you love dirty underwear and socks.
I love you because you think that when the cats hiss at you, it means they want to play.
I love you because you have a crazy, old man beard.
I love you because no matter what you always go for the titties and the nuts when you're out for blood.
I love you because you stink and you're bad.
I love you because you always want to be in our laps even though you're getting too big.
I love you for looking up at me with those big brown eyes.
I love you for not laughing at me when I cried during an episode of Charmed.
I love you because you rub your face to make your crazy eyebrows even crazier.

*Sorry, I had a wave of love for the little dude and had to share.

No comments: